Friday, May 2, 2014

I chose to research the two careers; Licensing Examiners and Inspectors and Reporters and Correspondents. These two careers I chose because I always wanted to be a reporter you see on TV when I was younger. I chose to be an Licensing Examiner because they get to inforce laws without having to go through the trouble to become an officer so its a simpler version of being an Police officer in my opinion. They connect to my chosen career by qualities these workers need to do their job. They all three require hard working, concentrated, dedicated people who care for others. You have to have concern for others to be these careers. I think that being a License Examiner is more similar to an Athletic Trainer than a Reporter is. A reporter has to keep lots of records and data collected just like an athletic trainer does.

No comments:

Post a Comment