Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Human Services career comparison

The career cruising career that I chose was an Athletic Trainer. The career I did in Human Services was a Fitness Trainer and Aerobic Instructor. These careers are both helping and assisting people to keep their bodies in shape and most importantly healthy. Both jobs require the worker to have concern for others and they need to be dependable and cooperative. Both jobs help keep someone healthy and the number one priority for both careers is to keep your client in good health and help them reach good health. I believe I could work in Human Services because I portray the characteristics of someone who would work in the Human Services field. Both careers revolve around other people and you have to be caring and concerned for others so I could become employed in this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment